Peach Avocado Salad with Lemon Dijon Dressing
This peach avocado salad makes for a perfect addition to a barbecue or summer picnic. It's made with fresh summer ingredients like peaches, lettuce, and tomatoes and requires no cooking!
Servings: 2 people
For the dressing:
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
For the salad:
- 1 heart romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium peach, sliced
- 2 medium radishes, sliced
- ½ medium avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
For the dressing, mix dijon mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper in a small bowl until combined.
Place lettuce, tomato, bell pepper, peach, radishes, avocado in a large bowl.
Add lemon dijon dressing to salad and mix until well-combined. Sprinkle dill on top.