Banana Mango Strawberry Smoothie
This banana mango strawberry smoothie is a delicious and nutritious 5-minute breakfast and perfect when you're in the mood for some tropical flavors!
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen chopped mango
- 2 cups milk of choice (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Adjust the recipe to achieve your desired consistency:
- If the smoothie is too thick, add more liquid.
- If the smoothie is not thick enough, add more Greek yogurt.