Mango Corn Salsa
This mango corn salsa is sweet and spicy, and is delicious on tacos, fish, or even on it's own! Packed with mango, corn, red bell pepper, avocado, cilantro, and lime juice. It's vegan and gluten-free, and takes only 10 minutes to make!
- 1 large mango, cored and cubed
- 1 cup raw corn kernels (from 1 cob of shucked corn)
- 1 medium jalapeno, diced (white ribbing and seeds removed)
- 1 medium medium red pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 large avocado, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
In a large bowl, combine mango, corn, jalapeno, red bell pepper, avocado, lime juice, and cilantro. Season with salt - add more if needed.
Serve and enjoy!
Delicious ways to serve mango corn salsa include:
- Loaded on top of these fish tacos
- In this Shrimp Taco Salad Bowl (a little bit of sweetness goes a long way!)
- Topped onto nachos
- With tortilla chips
- Served on top of a nice, flaky white fish or salmon