Mango Pico de Gallo
This mango pico de gallo is a fresh salsa packed with the delicious flavors of mango, tomatoes, red onions, lime juice, and cilantro.
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 2 medium tomatoes (kumato or roma), diced
- ¼ medium red onion, diced
- ½ medium jalapeno, white ribbing and seeds removed, diced (optional)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
In a medium bowl, combine mango, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno (optional), lime juice, and cilantro. Season with salt - add more if needed.
Serve and enjoy!
Delicious ways to serve mango salsa include:
- Loaded on top of these fish tacos
- In this Shrimp Taco Salad Bowl (a little bit of sweetness goes a long way!)
- Topped onto nachos
- With tortilla chips
- Served on top of a nice, flaky white fish or salmon