Chickpea Avocado Salad
If you're into 10-minute, refreshing and delicious salads, then this chickpea avocado salad was made for you! Fresh veggies, avocado, chickpeas, hummus, and feta cheese - what more can you ask for? *Vegetarian and gluten-free*
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup hummus
- ½ large English cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 sprig green onion, chopped
- ½ medium avocado, cubed
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Chopped parsley for garnish optional
In a medium bowl, combine chickpeas, paprika, most of the lemon juice (save a little for later), and season with salt to taste.
In individual bowls, spread hummus over the bottom of the bowls. Top with seasoned chickpeas. Add cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, and feta cheese. Squeeze lemon juice over the bowls and salt to taste. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Serve and enjoy!