Margherita Flatbread Pizza
This easy recipe for margherita flatbread pizza takes 15 minutes to make. Instead of traditional pizza dough, you can use pita bread or naan to make these personal flatbread pizzas!
Servings: 2 flatbread pizzas
- 2 whole wheat pitas or naan
- ½ cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 slices fresh mozzarella ⅓-½ inches thick
- 2 medium beefsteak tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoon basil, sliced
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Top pita with marinara, minced garlic, fresh mozzarella, and tomato slices.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with basil.