Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Peanut butter banana overnight oats are a delicious and healthy breakfast that take less than 5 minutes to make. They are high in fiber and protein, too!
- ⅔ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ⅔ unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk of choice
- 1½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
Combine oats, chia seeds, almond milk, and Greek yogurt in a jar. Mix together.
Store overnight or for at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
Mash a banana using a fork.* Top oats mixture with mashed banana and peanut butter.
* If you prefer, you can top your overnight oats with caramelized banana instead of mashed banana. To do so, simply:
Heat coconut oil on a medium skillet over medium heat. Slice a banana into thin rounds. Add banana slices to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes per side. Top overnight oats with caramelized banana slices.